Tuesday 6 July 2010

Which 70's show?

You know that ol' expression "He/She was born in the wrong era".. 
I often feel that the 70's would have been the ideal time for me.. what with the music, the fashion, the 'laid back, don't give a fuck attitude', Joni Mitchell hooking up with everybody, in fact, everyone hooked up with everyone. 

Having said that I've got it pretty sweet in the 21st Century and with the 70's aesthetic being all the rage (light-streaked, grainy photo's taken with lomography cameras, vintage clothing in vast supply) I have the best of both worlds. Plus some people are still hooking up with EVERYONE (Tiger, I'm looking at you)

Also my boyfriend assures me that 'That 70's show' isn't the most realistic portrayal of the 70's. I refuse to believe him! 


    Jackie Burkhart. What a babe. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment