Friday 16 July 2010

My room

I have just realised that i have TWO whole posts dedicated to the horniman (and now, inadvertantly 3!)
Whilst it would appear that visiting the museum has been the highlight of, not just my week, but of the whole summer I promise I have been up to other things!


I have been immersing myself in flat hunting and with any luck will be in a new place by september. I love the house I'm in now and I love the people I'm living with.. It is however too big a house and living with 9 people is not always easy so Jack and I are currently looking to downsize.

As sad as I am to have to leave my dear room, I'm a bit of an interior design obsessive and so pretty stoked to have a whole new room to decorate!

Here are a few images of my current room:









Being poor students Jack and I sourced all our furniture on the cheap- in fact the lovely little shelving unit storing our books, cd's and dvds was found on the street with a note attached saying "Please take me. I'm free :)" Well, that was reason enough for us!

I took the photos on my digicam using a nifty little trick a photographer friend taught me. To get the soft sepia tones I merely stretched some beige tights over the lens and voila no photo editing needed!



No comments:

Post a Comment