Monday 16 August 2010

Oh neglect.

Just a fleeting visit to blogspot world and then I'm off again.. if this blog were my child I would be done for neglect and it would grow up with a mountain of problems all steming from it's upbringing.. but I digress, not sure from what exactly, nor am I ever sure!

I am off for 10 days to Croatia for a much needed summer holiday, you London folk can sympathise with me when I say as great as it is that A/W collections are hitting the shops they seem to have tempted fate and brought with them A/W weather. Yuck.

So here's to what felt like a fleeting summer..
and here are some images from US based swim-wear company Zelda Sweetwater who's vintage inspired swimsuits are a dreaaaam..





I've got some lovely little one pieces i'm taking with me (actually, in total i think i have 4 different swimsuits- always be prepared right?) I doubt my hair and make-up will look quite as perfect as in the above images, you know with wind and salt water wreaking havoc.. but who cares when you're on holiday!

Au Revoir!

1 comment:

  1. amazing swimwear! Love 50s and 60s style two pieces!

    Amazing blog, definitely be back! :) Come follow TBAG if you fancy.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete